Director of Possibilities – Detour Virtual Studio
Yoga Detour™ is currently looking to fill the part-time role of Director of Possibilities for the Detour Virtual Studio. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the continued growth and success of our on-demand yoga and movement classes.
This position is ideal for someone who:
- Has experience building a business, either in a management or leadership role
- Understands and gets excited about marketing tactics
- Knows how to identify blindspots when it comes to company growth
- Finds new ways to expand market share
- Wants to take yoga and movement classes from the comfort of home, on the regular
- Wants to be on social media – particularly Instagram – sharing posts and engaging with content daily
- Has built a social media following through expertly crafted posts and stories that deliver quality engagement
- Enjoys digging into data to spot trends and strategically build new growth pathways
- Is results-motivated, constantly attuned to what’s working and what isn’t
In this role, you can expect to:
- Join an ambitious team whose standards are second to none
- Work alongside the DVS Director of Studio Operations and Yoga Detour™’s Marketing Director to streamline the relationship between DVS and other Detour offerings
- Have direct interaction with DVS members, both through email and social media
- Use Slack, Basecamp, Google Analytics, Vimeo OTT, and Kartra to execute day-to-day tasks
- Be supported by Yoga Detour™’s leadership team who will do all they can to ensure your success in this role
- Work remotely, on a contract basis
- Dedicate 5-10 hours per week to start, with room to adjust based on DVS growth
Interested in applying?
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- A written statement (500 words max) telling us:
- Who you are
- What skills you bring to the table
- Past successes that will help you excel in this role
- Links to:
- Your own Instagram account
- Any Instagram accounts you’ve helped to grow (should be accompanied by testimonials from the account owners, vouching for your role in their success)
- Examples (2-3) of online movement platforms (big or small) that you believe are doing something right. Share any applicable links along with your explanation of why you think they’re winners in this field.
- Examples (2-3) of online movement platforms (big or small) that you believe are missing the mark. Share any applicable links along with your explanation of what you think they could be doing better.
Send all of the above to [email protected] with the subject line “DVS Application”. Applications will remain open until our ideal candidate is selected.
We’re thankful to all those who apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted about next steps.