Follow the Detour to Nosara, Costa Rica February 16-23, 2019
I said I'd never do this again…
But when I found out about Rayos del Sol I knew it was the only place that could bring me out of "retreat retirement".
Having led three previous retreats in the same region of Costa Rica, I know first-hand the magic this place has to offer. But rather than lead a generic retreat vacation, we're instead creating something that is much more - a true journey - by reconnecting to nature and infusing movement practices with the energy that only this part of the world can provide.
We’ve partnered with TribeWire to co-create this journey. With their vast network and knowledge of the land, they are providing unparalleled support, setting the stage for our transformative adventure in nature. Without a doubt, this experience will surpass even my own expectations and prove to be the experience of a lifetime.
I hope you'll join us on this journey,
What You Need to Know
- We have this incredible, secluded property to ourselves. You can walk to the beach after morning classes, swim in the ocean and be back in time for lunch!
- The Rayos property features a private pool, a 1-mile jungle obstacle course, outdoor fitness area and 3 movement shalas with ocean views
- There is a variety of accommodation options to suit every budget, ranging from dorm-style rooms for 3-4 people to private rooms complete with King-size beds.
- Pricing below includes airport transfer to/from LIR, accommodation, all classes, prearranged activities as well as daily meals. Alcohol and smoothies, as well as any additional excursions you choose to embark on, will be charged to you directly.
Front of the Line Pricing is in effect until September 1, 2018
Shared Room (3-4 guests): $1775 (REG $1975)
Double Occupancy (2 guests): $2195 (REG $2395)
Single Occupancy (1 guest): $2795 (REG $2995)
Prices are PER PERSON IN USD and include tax.
- We'll have a private chef preparing food that is grown locally. Expect meals that offer variety, flavour and options to suit your individual needs.
- Everyday will feature a variety of classes designed to complement one another. Expect yoga, mobility, movement, play, strength work, obstacle course training and relaxation to be on the movement menu.
- To ensure the unique, unprecedented nature of this journey, we're including incredible "extra-curriculars", most of which we want to keep secret! Imagine sunset sanghas on the beach as well as signature "movenplay" classes led by one of Nosara's favourite movement instructors. You'll experience all elements of the "Pura Vida" lifestyle: earth, air, fire and water.
A deposit of $500USD is required to hold your spot*
INSTALLMENT PLans Available for regular price ENROLLMENT
Due to the increased popularity of the Nosara region, we take into consideration the social and environmental impact this journey has on those who call nosara home.
Our goal is to leave the land better than we found it. Everyone involved in this experience will have the opportunity to plant a tree for future generations to enjoy. A portion of our proceeds will also go directly back to the non-profit endeavours of Nosara which are working to preserve quality of life for all beings in this community.
What We Need to Know
We’d love to have you join us Costa Rica! The nature of this Journey requires that we find out a little more about you and why you’d like to come on this adventure. Please fill in details below, as honestly as possible.
Front of the line registration is now open!
Click "Submit" to ensure you're contacted about the first block of rooms available.
*Front of the line payment schedule:
- $500 deposit due upon registration (non refundable)
- 50% of remainder due Sept 1st (only fully refundable if canceled by Nov 1st, after Nov 1st 50% of the payment will be held)
- Remaining 50% payment due Dec 15th (non refundable)